Do you need help to:
(1) Get back on track
(2) Stop regaining weight
(3) Lose weight and learn how to keep it off without dieting
The program consists of the following:
- A weekly meeting 8am to 9.30am
- 45mins presentation with Helen
- 45min exercise class, with Steven Bauzon. Every class will be fun and tailored to your individual needs
- You will have access to the full range of videos on nutritional intake, the face to face meetings with Helen are about learning to think in a manner to keep you motivated and on track
- A weekly conference call mid week to touch base with Helen for a quick 15min power call
- Unlimited contact via sms for additional support as required
Most boot camps are conducted outside of the real world. In an enclosed bubble of a resort or an isolated camp. The issue with this, is that you then need to return back into the real world and adjust again. Meaning, you need to re-learn how to re-implement your new habits into your usual life of stress, limited time and social settings.
This 4 week weight loss reboot camp, will teach you how to eat a little of everything guilt free overcoming your usual daily obstacles to make the change sustainable, to lose weight and keep it off. You will eat real food and control your non-hungry eating. This program is for everyone and via the vidoes the dietary advice can be tailored to those who have had weight loss surgery, general weight loss(non surgical), diabetes and IBS based nutritional parameters.
LOCATION: Mulgrave at the Uniquely Transformed Gym
DATES: On Saturdays, 21st September, 5th , 12th and 19th October (Missing 28th September)
Nice and early on a Saturday to allow you to attend other commitments during the day also.
TIME: 8am to 9.30am
LIMITED SEATS: MAXIMUM 5 PEOPLE
Feel free to call to clarify any questions on 0413 2652 296