Helen Bauzon has put together a fun filled meeting to help you:
- Control non hungry eating
- Gain the confidence and skills of how to overcome bad habits which hold you back
- Develop a personal plan of attack to reach your personal best
Weight loss surgery works on the hunger, not your head. We need to work on the mindset to maximize your weight loss surgery to lose your desired amount of weight and most importantly keep it off. Often people know what they should be doing, but need hand holding and to do it. This is the purpose of this meeting, to teach you what you don’t know to then achieve your weight loss and health goals. The focus is on altering your mind set to achieve.
Dietary advice will be provided remotely from home. You will be provided with access to videos you can watch from home to teach you what to eat, followed by a conference call to address any questions. This will be organized on the 21st October, during the meeting.
The meeting will be a fun and interactive time. Come casually dressed in jeans or active wear. I (Helen Bauzon) will be in jeans, so please join me.
There will be 4 speakers, presenting on the following topics:
- How to maximize the appetite suppressing effect of each surgery by what and how you eat
- How to control non-hungry eating
- How to alter your negative into productive thoughts within a few seconds
- Often people talk about personal development as being the key to having success in any venture they take on.
What is personal development?
How will that help you achieve your goals?
Does personal development build resilience?
Is the journey worth it?
These are some of the questions that I have had in this journey called life.
My name Amin Riazati. They call me the story teller. I am looking forward to share some of my life experiences and how they have helped me grow and develop as a person. How to be more resilient and not quit if the end result is worth it.
“ you were born with wings, why prefer to crawl through life”.
Dr Arun Dhir
- Will be explaining when a secondary surgery may be considered in your weight loss journey and how to go about this
- Losing weight means the wardrobe will need de-cluttering, creating space for new items
- Will demonstrate the process to achieve this
DATE: Sunday 21st October
TIME: 10.30am to 2.30pm
REGISTRATION: 10am to 10.30am
LOCATION: Oakleigh Grammar, 77/81 Willesden Rd, Oakleigh VIC 3166
ROOM: In the Conference Hall, level 1 (Stairs and lift are available)
FOOD: Please bring your own lunch/food and feel free to nibble/eat when you feel you need to at anytime
INVESTMENT IN YOUR HEALTH: $89.95,
and receive for FREE a 40 minute dietary presentation and a conference call valued at $250 for free