Purchasing healthy food choices can be confusing these days, with so many product options with varying nutrition messages on the packages. That’s why the Weight Loss Surgery Nutrition Shopping Guide was produced. Leading Bariatric Dietitian, Helen Bauzon has developed strict nutrition criteria to guide your food selections when shopping, to meet your specific weight loss and nutritional needs post gastric band surgery.The Weight Loss Surgery Nutrition Shopping Guide, is the only book available post gastric band surgery, to help you find the best food products for maximum weight loss. The shopping guide provides:
(1) A photographic list of suitable food products to buy when shopping, which are:
- Calorie controlled
- Nutrient dense
- Appropriately textured for the gastric band
- Food categories include:
- Protein food sources: chicken, fish, dairy, tofu and legumes
- Breakfast cereals
- Dry biscuits
- Frozen meals
- Packet meals
- Sauces and flavourings
- Wet and easy complete meals
- Very low calorie diet, meal replacement choices of Optifast
(2) Portioned meal ideas using the highlighted food items, which are:
Calorie controlled to 300 calories or less and a minimum of 10gm protein per meal. The portioned meal ideas are separated into two distinct categories, either carbohydrate free or carbohydrate containing. Meal ideas are portioned for a single serve.
(3) Tips to prepare and modify meals to become more gastric band friendly
Okay so what’s the cost for the Lap Band shopping guide?
The RRP is $29.95 + P&H.
That’s how confident I am that you will absolutely love it and that it will be the best $19.95 you will EVER spend for your Lap Band care.
But, in case that you’re not completely thrilled with ‘The Lap Band Shopping Guide’, you may return it with a note within 30 days of your purchase, describing why you are disappointed and we will issue a full refund for what you paid for the book.